Wednesday 21 October 2015

Back from my digital holiday


As some of you might have noticed, I've been having a digital holiday. It all started with a couple of weeks of ill health - nothing serious - then I just put all my efforts towards creating things and away from the laptop. I think I developed a short term allergy to the WiFi. We all know how easy it is to waste time on-line. Being out of action for a while focuses the mind on what really matters, and the value of the precious time we all have with our families. 

I've been baking a few family favourites at the farm.

The spring holidays bought our Little Miss her annual pet lamb. This year we had Fawn the Romney ewe lamb. 


I finished making myself an oversized jersey - photos to come, and I started knitting this cute top-down cardigan on circular needles: typical pink, blue and purple hues for our Little Miss.

It didn't take long to make this simple elastic waisted skirt. She chose the fabric from The Fabric Store at The Tannery. Love that place. 

I'm looking forward to sharing more stories, recipes and crafty goodness soon xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment