Saturday 16 August 2014

Aunty Nancy's Cranberry and White Chocolate Oaty Cookies

I'm a little ashamed to say that my lovely Aunty Nancy gave us this cookie mix jar for Christmas, and we have waited until now to make them. Off to stay the night with Mum and Dad, I needed a baking solution in a hurry. What better time to crack out the cookie jar mix. I was a little worried the ingredients might have become stale, but they were fine sealed in the glass jar.


Nancy is a lovely, generous and caring lady. She is also an excellent baker, and the treats she brings when she visits are very much anticipated. Nancy gave everyone in the family a cookie jar mix for Christmas. Here is the recipe that came with it. 


All I needed to do was mix the egg and melted butter together.
Then mix it into a dough.
Roll it into balls, and flatten a little on the tray.

Then bake for 10 minutes at 180deg. C.
These are a great cookie. The cranberries give them a little tartness, and the oats give texture and crunch. I will certainly make them again. Thanks so much for a lovely gift Nancy, they were just the thing to take for our weekend away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment