Monday 17 September 2012

Beautiful Little Girl in her Sustainable Nappies



The proof is in the wearing! This darling little dot is less than 3 months old and she is already an environmentally responsible citizen!

This is my friend's darling little girl wearing one of the nappies I made. Her proud mummy tells me they are working really well. No leaks and no sweaty synthetic-fabric-induced bottom. I have started prototyping the next size up, so will have to wait and see how long it takes this little blossom to grow out of them. 





Who's got their fancy pants on!









My August blog has all the instructions required to make a set of 100% cotton washable nappies.




Thanks for sending the photos - She is just adorable!

2 comments:

  1. These are the best nappies! Thank you so much for being so clever Pru. They are very absorbent, easy to clean and have gone the distance. We have never had a leakage or poonami escape with these nappies.
    Yay for you being so great Prudence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they are so effective. I really enjoyed making them. It was quite satisfying knowing the prototype was such a success! It will be really interesting to see how long they last before she outgrows them.

    ReplyDelete